Rethinking Bilingual Education is an exciting new collection of articles about bringing students’ home languages into our classrooms.
For almost two decades, teachers have looked to Reading, Writing, and Rising Up as a trusted text to integrate social justice teaching in language arts classrooms.
This new and expanded edition collects the best articles dealing with race and culture in the classroom that have appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine.
Thank you for your interest in use Rethinking Schools texts in your courses. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name and shipping address of the Professor at the University/College.
- Contact phone, fax and email of the Professor.
- Course name, number, expected enrollment and start date.
- Whether text is required or recommended.
- Full name and address of bookstore that has ordered on behalf of the students or contact name and number of purchaser at bookstore to verify an order being placed.