|Back cover (non-bleed)||7 ¼"||7 ½"|
|Back cover bleed||8 ¾"||8 ¼"|
|Full page ad (non-bleed)||7 ¼"||9 5/8"|
|Full Page Bleed||8 ¾"||11 ¼"|
|Final Trim Size||8 3/8"||10 7/8"|
|2/3 page vertical||4 ¾"||9 5/8"|
|1/2 page horizontal||7 ¼"||4 ¾"|
|1/2 page vertical||4 ¾"||7 ¼"|
|1/3 page vertical||2 ¼"||9 5/8"|
|1/3 page square||4 ¾"||4 ¾"|
|1/4 page horizontal||7 ¼"||2 ¼"|
|1/4 page vertical||2 ¼"||7 ¼"|
|1/6 page horizontal||4 ¾"||2 ¼"|
|1/6 page vertical||2 ¼"||4 ¾"|
|1/12 page square||2 ¼"||2 ¼"|
Terms: Pricing is based on submission of camera-ready artwork or supplied electronic files. Additional production charges may apply for layout. For established accounts, billing will occur at close date of each issue. All new accounts require prepayment. Cancellations and revisions of insertion orders will not be accepted after the issue's finished copy date.
General conditions: All advertising in Rethinking Schools magazine is subject to publisher's approval and only final publication will constitute such acceptance. The advertiser is completely responsible for the content and reproduction quality of the material submitted. Owners and advertising agencies represent that the advertising being submitted for publication contains no illustrations or text that can result in any claim against the publisher and agree to indemnify Rethinking Schools magazine against any damages and related expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of such publication. The publishers liability is limited only to the direct cost of the advertisement. Publisher shall have no liability for failure to execute accepted advertising orders because of government restrictions, acts of God, accidents, fires, or any other cause beyond the publishers control affecting production or distribution.
Printing Requirements: Rethinking Schools magazine is printed on web offset magazine presses. Should your advertisement require a full-page bleed, your ad layout should extend 3/16" beyond Rethinking Schools' page dimensions of 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" (8 ¾ x 11 ¼".)
- We accept PDF files prepared for high resolution (300 dpi) output. Fonts and images must be embedded in the file so that it can print independent of external links to the document. NOTE: Color advertisements should be prepared in cmyk mode, black and white ads should be prepared in grayscale mode.
- We also accept Adobe InDesign or Quark XPress files (Macintosh platform). If sending an InDesign or Quark document, it is important that all fonts used (screen and printer) and image attachments (300 dpi, grayscale or cmyk) are enclosed along with the InDesign or Quark document as all links to the document must be maintained. Postscript or Opentype fonts formats are preferred.
- Advertisement can also be sent as a Photoshop tiff, eps, or jpeg file provided that the document layers are flattened and saved as cmyk or grayscale at 300 or higher resolution.
- Finally, Rethinking Schools can print advertisements using the Adobe Illustrator program, however, it is important that all text be converted to outline with all imported or placed images sent along with the Illustrator (eps) document. Prepare and save all files at 300 dpi, 100% (actual size) scale of reproduction scale.
- Collecting files for output for your advertisement using a pre-flight program is recommended. Please provide all files needed for printing the advertisement in digital form, with any laser-proof printouts at actual scale of intended reproduction.
NOTE: Advertisements requiring additional work may incur extra fees. Also provide name and number of contact person in the event extra attention to your advertisement is needed.
For details and reservations please contact Kris Collett at 414-964-9646 or email@example.com.