& Save Subscribe
Join RS E-List
Download a Catalog
Rethinking Sexism, Gender, and Sexuality, a new book from Rethinking Schools
- How do you respond when a child asks, “Can a girl turn into a boy?”
- What if your daughter brings home school books with sexist, racist stories?
- What does “queering the curriculum” look like?
- What’s wrong with “anti-bullying” policies? What are alternatives?
Rethinking Sexism, Gender, and Sexuality is a collection of inspiring stories about how to integrate feminist and LGBTQ content into curriculum, make it part of a vision for social justice, and create classrooms and schools that nurture all children and their families.
Rethinking Sexism, Gender, and Sexuality is filled with insightful, inspiring articles about:
- Our Classrooms
- Our Curriculum
- When Teachers Come Out
- Beyond the Classroom
- Teacher Education, Continuing Education